Saturday, December 18, 2010

Freebies ~ MORE SILKS and other goodies!

While traveling the grid today in search of more fantasy roleplay stores to add to the directory, I found a few random freebies I thought I'd share! This post'll show you some cool freebies from House of Alcott, Fire Horse, and Trident.

Silks ~ House of Alcott ~ White Pearl Silks (0L)
Hair ~ Exile ~ Rina, Chocolate Swirl (Subscribo gift, in history 0L)
Feet & anklets ~ Mayden Couture ~Profile Pick Gift (0L)

Not much coverage there on that one, but then again that makes a good silk set. Also, these silks were made for GUYS! (Yum!) In fact, one of the cool things I noticed about both House of Alcott/Damian's Desires and Fire Horse is that the majority of outfits and things there were made for guys. I definitely approve; we need more fantasy and roleplay gear for the male population! Amongst the men's fantasy outfits at Fire Horse though, I spotted two boxes for a white Roman-style toga - one for guys, one for girls. Here's the girl's one ~

Outfit ~ Fire Horse ~ Roman Toga (0L)
Hair ~ MAGIKA ~ Delora, Brown (0L)
Feet ~ Mayden Couture ~Profile Pick Gift (0L)
(Sandals, worn on same attach point as feet and modded to fit, are ooold, and I can't find them)

And not only is almost everything I'm wearing free, but everything else IN these pictures is too! I don't normally go looking for things other than clothes and accessories, but the bath and tower and tree in those pics came to me, and I'm glad they did!
At the House of Alcott in front of the nearly naked man cutout wearing the free pearl silks you'll find two boxes set to 0L - one with the bath, the other with the tower. As you can see, they're gorgeous!
And at T R I D E N T, under the yule trees, you'll find a gift with the wintery Robin Tree inside!

Thanks to these lovely vendors, who've so generously contributed to my little fantasies. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment