Monday, December 27, 2010

Cheapies ~ CHAOSPIRE SALE!

Holypoop, don't know how I missed this one, but I'm glad I didn't miss all of it.

From Dec 18th to the 31st, Chaospire is having a 50% off sale on EVERYTHING in their store! In world and on the marketplace ~


Chaospire has been around forever, and has a lot of amazing and unique designs in a few fantasy genres. They seemed to be on a bit of a hiatus as far as new designs went for a couple years there, but it looks like they've been picking up with a number of gorgeous new releases lately! So if you haven't been there in a while, now's the perfect time to go re-check them out. And if you've never been there before... then you definitely need to drop in. Now. That was a command.

YAAAY! Me and CROON <33 being excited at Chaospire!
This entire store will be my Christmas/birthday present to myself, I think!
Huge thanks to Chaospire for first inspiring me to turn to fantasy in SL, and for offering us this awesome holiday sale now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment